2020 – Enrolments for Year 7 from 21st March, 2019.
Enrolment Packs available in the front office. Office hours 7:30am – 3:30pm
Parents and families seeking enrolment at the College for their son or daughter for Years 7, 8 9,10 & 11 will be required to complete an enrolment application form. The enrolment process complies with the Diocesan Guidelines with specific selection criteria designed by the College to reflect this College’s Mission and Vision.
The main entry point for enrolment is at Year 7 (commencement of secondary education). Year 7 applications are accepted after the initial Information Evening held in the early part of each year (it should be noted enrolment applications are not received prior to this meeting). The month of May is set aside as the enrolment month for Year 7. The Year 7 College orientation process involves a specific transition program, involving students from local Catholic and non-Catholic primary feeder schools.
If you are concerned about fees, please inform the Principal. No families will be denied a Catholic education because of their financial circumstances.
When to Enrol?
Enrolment applications and enquiries are welcome at any time. The normal enrolment period each year takes place during May.
- Year 7 for 2020: Enrolment Applications from 21st March, 2019
- Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 for 2019: Enrolment Applications now open
For details regarding student enrolments, please contact the College on 02 4358 4278 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgEnrolment Form Parish Reference Form Enrolment Policy
The following must be submitted along with the enrolment form:
- Birth Certificate (certified copy) if not certified, original must be sighted at school along with the copy
- Enrolment form – signed by both parents/caregivers
- Sacramental Certificates to date
- Passport, visa, citizenship docs if child born overseas (certified copy)
- School reports /NAPLAN
- External test results – speech, medical, IQ or special needs etc (if applicable)
- Immunisation Certificate
- Parish Priest Reference Form
- Current Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Small recent ID photograph of the student
*Students must be Enroled under their registered name as stated on the Birth Certificate.
For information regarding student travel: