St Brigid’s aims to foster a lifelong love of learning in all our students and every student is encouraged to strive to achieve their personal best as they progress through each academic year.
Dell ADP Process under Premier Support
How does ADP work?
- ADP is purchased for 1:1 devices only.
- There is no excess on Dell ADP claims.
- An ADP claim can only be made once a year.
- An ADP claim is done the same way as a warranty claim.
- If a second claim is required during the same year, there is still no excess, but there will be a charge for parts and installation if the School’s Field Technician cannot install the part.
- The Field Technician/School will need to obtain a quote from Dell for parts and if required, labour and pass it onto the school.
- It is at the school’s discretion to obtain the approval/money from the parents before or after repair.
- No cover for theft or loss, please consider adding to household insurance.
- Device not owned until the end of 3 years.